IIoT Digital Solutions Specialist
ATEK Access Technologies is a small company striving to do big things. We’ve caught the eye of companies 100 times our size. Why? Because we are nimble, are guided by entrepreneurial owners, are made up of great people and provide innovative solutions. The Power of Data. Optimized.
ATEK Access Technologies, LLC (ATEK) provides a cloud and IIoT based inventory management solution (TankScan) that helps customers easily track liquid inventories and creates automated notifications for dispatch. ATEK guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital and business challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications. Our customers trust us to help them lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver economic and environmental value.
We are seeking a qualified individual to source clients searching for cloud and Industrial Internet of Things solutions in inventory management and logistics. The IIoT Digital Solutions Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the business. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, social media, and primarily, individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
WAGE TYPE: Salaried
FLSA Exemption: Exempt
- Reports to: IIoT Business Leader
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the TankScan brand and identify appropriate clients within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points to determine how TankScan will speak to those needs
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with our business leaders to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within Salesforce (CRM), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Researching potential customers that meet the target market requirements
- Clearly communicate client product descriptions and accurately record qualifying questions
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings with business leadership team
- Provide accurate and timely weekly forecast updates
- Work collaboratively with teammates
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree in business/marketing or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of marketing and sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Proven client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of high achievement
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Salesforce (or a willingness to self-learn quickly).
- Work in climate controlled office 80% of time. Will have regular exposure to manufacturing environment including dust, heat, fumes and noise.
- Travel to customer locations and professional events as needed – infrequent <10%
- Position located at corporate office in Eden Prairie, MN – flexible
ATEK Access Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive environment.