SUMMARY: Assist foundry process manager in the development and implementation of operational process to ensure the organization is able to meet all safety, quality, and operational requirements.
WAGE TYPE: Salary
FLSA Exemption: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Analyze product or equipment specification and performance requirements to determine processes which can be achieved by existing manufacturing or processing methods. Provide technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties and process advantages and limitation. Plan and develop experimental test processes. Analyze test data and report to determine if process results meet functional and performance specifications.
- Reports to: Foundry Process Manager
- Supervises: None
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- BA in Engineering or Metal Casting field
- 5 years experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must establish and maintain high levels of responsiveness and credibility with employee
- Must be able to explain data and processes to all levels in the organization
- Must be able to clearly articulate through writing of work instructions what is expected of operators
- Must be able to drive excellent results while maintaining positive and effective relationships with peers
- Microsoft Office
- Engineering software such as ProE, Solidification Modeling
- IQMS (ERP system)
- Mixed exposure of office and plant floor time. Will have regular exposure to foundry environment including: dust, heat, fumes and noise.
ATEK Metal Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive environment.