Production and Inventory Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY: Provide administrative support production department to ensure we have necessary supplies to maintain operations, and to have accurate understanding of our inventory position at all times.
WAGE TYPE: Hourly
FLSA Exemption: Non-Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist production team with daily data entry of production into ERP system, including daily production totals, and amount of quality parts produced. Stock all safety equipment vending machines to ensure proper PPE is available at all times to company employees. Conduct inventory counts to determine levels of core, castings and consumables produced match inventory system. Make monthly inventory adjustments as necessary.
- Reports to: Planner
- Supervises: None
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- High school diploma
- 3 years of data entry/clerical work
- Associates degree in office profession
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to clearly and professionally communicate with all people, including employees, customers, and visitors though written and verbal interactions
- Reliable follow through on all conversations and transactions
- Microsoft Office
- IQMS (ERP system)
- Works in climate controlled office 75% of time. Will have regular exposure to foundry environment including: dust, heat, fumes and noise.
ATEK Metal Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive environment.