SUMMARY: Ensure all parts meet customers’ expectations and specifications, per the ATEK Metal Technologies quality policy.
WAGE TYPE: Hourly
FLSA Exemption: Non-Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to performing daily inspections, scrap reviews, work instruction and process audits. This person will also be responsible for documenting customer returns, ability to run CMM, Interpret CMM Programs for conformance, run X-ray, and review film for defects. This person must possess strong communication skills and be a team player. Must be able to lift to 40 pounds.
- Reports to: Quality Manager – (Off shift: Dotted Line to Shift Supervisor)
- Supervises: None
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience Expected:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
- Must pass ATEK Quality Technician Training to become a Qualified Quality Technician
- Must pass ATEK Functional Job Analysis and Pre-Employment Drug Screen for Quality Technician Position.
- Experience with gauging and calibration
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and or Lean Manufacturing
- Prior experience in a Quality or related position
- Prior experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- National Career Readiness Certificate is Preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English Language
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CMM experience preferred
- PC-DMIS experience preferred
- Frequent exposure to foundry like environment (high heat, dust, etc.)
ATEK Metal Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive environment.